These Are a Few of My Favorite Things (this week).
- Interviews with most pro-athletes today are terribly anodyne. “All credit to the team,” “I just want to give 100%,” blah blah blah.
Eric Cantona was always the opposite. His on-field play was amazing. His actions off it even more so. If you have time over the holidays, take a few minutes to watch some clips. To wit: “When seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.”
- It’s no secret that aviation is in a world of hurt. But it’s always darkest before the light.
- Speaking of which, even now there are highlights. Small victories are all around us; we just need to be looking for them.
- We now have two vaccines authorized for use. Both far exceed even the rosiest of projections. Clearly a big victory, both for science and humanity. If you are still looking for a Christmas miracle, this is it.
- This week I stumbled into Peak Internet. If social media ever had a value-added service, this is it.
Thanks for being here,
2 thoughts on “When Seagulls Follow The Traveler.”
My daily dose of new things. This is great Kevin